Saturday 21 April 2012

The new and the old :)

Annyeong all ! Okay , long time tak update blog .. So today waktu cuti so i have time to update .. So i have released new cover .. It is A bitter day - Hyun A ft G.NA and Junhyung .. This song has been released last year , it is one of the track in the  Bubble Pop Hyun A solo album .. This song kinda hard to sing beause of the high note G.NA use also Hyun A rapping kinda killer to me .. I've sing again and again to get perfect rapping ... Sorry for the lower voice of Yong JunHyung .. Because i try to reduce G.na & Hyun A part but unfortunately all junhyung part have to be reduce T_T

(A bitter day - Hyun A ft G.na and Junhyung cover )


The 2nd one is Volume up - 4 Minute .. Pump up the volume up up ! okay , this song is so cool ! i really love it because the concept kinda diff from 4 minute past song such as Mirror mirror , Huh , Muzik and I my me mine .. The saxophone element was like haunted in my brain .. Especially Jihyun and Gayoon part .. They really great in High Note ! I am really breathlesss in Gayoon part :(

( Volume up - 4 Minute cover )




By the way this gonna be my last video because after this i will have long hiatus because i have to focus on my career exam .. It really pressure me , The subject really really really REALLY kill me ! So meet again, maybe after 2 years for another cover song , Till here Annyeong ! Byeyeommmmm ~

No comments:

Post a Comment