Wednesday 11 December 2013

SCHOOL

Assalammualaikum semua ! <3 

So this is my first entry after 2 years leaving my blog ( auww , i misschu )
I'm no longer school kid ! ( Clap for ourself) , but on the other side , i'm feeling totally sad.
No more wake up early in the morning , no more school shoes , Baju Kurung with the kain turquoise.
The most important is , leaving all our friend behind..
Overall , i have enter 4 school and 3 of it really gave so much impression towards me.
First school is , ....


- SMK Cyberjaya -

You teach me how to become brilliant , technology , appreciate nature and becoming more discipline.Knowing cyberian and desa putra students is one f the wonderful experience.


- SMK Putra Perdana -

 You teach me to becoming more matured and appreciate everyone in the school , because all students in SMKPP is our family no matter what race and religion you are.
On the other side , i loved this school so so so much. I learn about how to becoming real witch , haha.
Everything i do is totally something that crazy and i will only do once in mmy lifetime.I bever thought about the next sequence because I have them (TWG) also the other students in SMKPP.Fight , love , backstabbing , true friend , teenagers true life , drama  and night life , it's all happen here. the drama is too much too handle.



SMK Seksyen 9 - no comment



- SMK Seksyen 11 (Projek 11) -

So I just enter this school and i'm determined to change myself and make new friend.Encounter with new people is my daily routine but never thought in my mind that i will move to the other school leaving all my friend.However , when i'm enter this school.I really really has strong will to becoming more matured and avoid any activities that could ruin myself again.That not going to happen again.Too much drama happen here.I will always keep it in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment